Wednesday, October 5

the trip i organize

Posted by Alison at Wednesday, October 05, 2011
while i'm one of the pmspkal member, i need to handle a event
my event is to do a trip
so i start to do the preparation by writing proposer 1st
then rent bus
then deal with kudat homestay

it is really a hard job for me
cause even i plan a small small gathering oso fail
but now i need to do a trip with minimum 1 bus of ppl
before 4months holiday i adi start the process d
due to 4months holiday, all the process oso stop in the time
while bck to uni
i rush my trip
i rush to find lecturer
rush to print thing
rush to deal with pak su for borrow bus from main campus
rush to do banner
rush to do register
rush to deal with kudat ppl
rush to bank in
everything oso rush

after rush rush rush
finally the trip fall at 23-25sept 2011
i don care how they complain that stay at long house so teruk
bt i feel that this really is an experience for me
stay at long house is nt that teruk they think

my tag
❤ it


tip of borneo
really is a nice place & nice view of beach


all of the participant & the banner


enjoy the view of tip of borneo


thx to my board member work with me
sorry for if i have did something wrong
thx so much for helping me
arigator~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting