Saturday, January 7

3rd year 1st sem final

Posted by Alison at Saturday, January 07, 2012
i'm having final exam now
this time want final exam is i most STRESSssss de
because i having final exam near to CNY
i having study week on christmas & new year eve
my mood is not flight to study
but my mood is flight to home for those event
is totally hard to for me to focus on my study
and yet..
what i have study, i get blank while in the exam hall
@@


this time i always study from the midnight till morning before the exam
i drink essence of chicken to make me concentrate & spirit
although i hate the smell of the essence of chicken
but i force to drink it
NO CHOICE
but i also need to say good luck to all my friend who take exam


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting