Saturday, September 4

after sending ppl to airport..

Posted by Alison at Saturday, September 04, 2010
3rd sept...
in d morning i have class n unlucky last class before raya holiday oso need to have heavy rain...
make me walk in d rain to class...my trouser is wet n d weather is cold...haiz~~
on the same day n same time...ppl so early wake up is going to airport n back home by the way me so early wake up is to go class....after finish my class then i follow sukwen they all send siang ying to airport... *sad sad* (c all ppl go bck)

after send siang ying go airport then v go have our breakfast...siew fong & sukwen have wan tan mee then mavis & me have curry mee as our breakfast...wah~~d curry mee reali vy delicious ler....i can phone bck & tell my dad dat me at labuan can eat tiok delicious want curry me...hehe ^^

after curry mee the next round is pizza hut. pizza hut is me & sukwen 's lunch for today...so long din eat pizza d...so miss it...
haha...u all knw la...when i feel want to eat something then nothing can stop me...except labuan here din sell d thing i want to eat...haha...dats y i decided to buy a set of pizza n eat...hahaha

hawaiian chiciken
yummy yummy ^^


pizza & me
O(∩_∩)O

yum yum~~
(¯﹃¯)口水
hehe...


( ^_^ )不错嘛
delicious...
wahaha...


today was so full...full until at nite oso din eat dinner...but after my meeting cm bck then i start hungry d....hehe ^^ i eat bread again....whole day just eat eat eat nia...hahaha

SUKWEN say....
倩琳这么会吃,
吃这样多也不会肥...
真欠打..(╰_╯)#
haha xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting