Thursday, September 2

beach dinner on 2sept

Posted by Alison at Thursday, September 02, 2010
today i having a dinner at beach cafe with hwee ping, siang ying n siew fong...before siang ying go bck....n v having a lot of fun after v finish our dinner...hehe ^^
v non-stop take photo cause v saw d beautiful scenery...so v cnt control ourselves to take many many photo...hehe ^^

nice view rite?


me with d nice view...hehe ^^


sunset view at beach which near my uni~~


showing the nice view with happy~~
\(^o^)/


nice post with nice view...
~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦


did u all saw my leg??
(=@__@=)哪里?
me is hide behind hweeping~~
hehe ^^


^^v
cheeseeeeeee~~~


2 black with 1 blue


both of my hand oso holding thg...
so din hv post for me...
*sad sad*
~~o(>_<)o ~~


ne ne ne ne ne.....
saw my bottle?
i hide it liao...
hahaha
O(∩_∩)O~


having ss photo for 4 of us...
camera girl is siang ying...
hehe ^^
nice pic...
~\(≧▽≦)/~

long time din go beach eat n play d...today was so happy....
playing water....taking photo....
wat unhappy thg in my mind oso can temporary forget it...nice~~
I LIKE IT~~~ thx to 3 of u crazy with me...hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting