Sunday, April 10

unhappy+emo

Posted by Alison at Sunday, April 10, 2011

i feel unhappy since few week ago~~~
i was thinking that me izzit make a wrong decision...
but there was some friends & senior tell me...
"since you already decide then don think so much, just try your best & be yourself..."
therefore, i keep remain myself to think the positive way but the real show me that cant....




then i was keep emo of the days....
just like the emo boy below...
hard to smile~~
even smile oso not from the truth of the heart~~~


my heart was raining~~~
raining cat & dog~~~
i dono wat to do~~



nevermind~~
just got 1year more to stand for it....
i TAHAN, TAHAN & TAHAN....

GAMBATEH ya CHING LIN~~~~
you can make it~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting