Monday, October 4

A night of remembrance (1st oct)

Posted by Alison at Monday, October 04, 2010
1st oct...
i have attend my course want dinner nite which giving a theme name...
"A Night of Remembrance"
at grand dorsett hotel...
by 7pm

before going there...
i need to dress up at hostel 1st...
got dress bt need to find belt & my shoe nt match with it then need to find shoe...
lastly thx god...i hv found a belt & shoe...
thx wenxin, sukwen & kityi gv their opinion to me...
&
thx them to help me dress up...
reali thx alot...
O(∩_∩)O谢谢

before i go to the dinner~~
is that nice?
(*^◎^*)

the stage of grand dorsett hotel ballroom~~
design by pei fang & suet ping...

the booklet, ticket, n souvenior...

booklet & me...hehe
before the dinner start ntg to do...
\(^o^)/

wai yen & florence
both senior...so pretty~~

pei fang, suet ping, a junior & me...
v sit at table no.5....
hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting