Saturday, October 9

my BIRTHDAY ^^

Posted by Alison at Saturday, October 09, 2010
❤081010❤
Alison's birthday
today morning i have class from 8am to 12pm...
then afternoon have meeting from 4pm to 7pm...
bday reali is not BIG want...
bday oso need to go class & meeting
lucky i still can celebrate my BIRTHDAY...hehe ^^

bak kut teh steamboat....hehehe
(¯﹃¯)口水

my red egg with 21candle...
hehe ^^
thx to bitch gang~~

wenxin, sukwen & me
(>^ω^<)喵

siang ying & shiying

phyllis & ceci

hweeping & siewfong

kityi & wanting

4 of us....
hehehe
~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦

thx to u all...
fren forever~~

wenwen, xinxin, kityi & siewfong

unit 2 & unit 3...
O(∩_∩)O

voice most loud gang...
from
beta 3 gang~~~
hahaha

gang HE22

gang HE20

today reali vy enjoy...
i hv a box of ice-cream plus 1 mcflurry
a day dat satisfy with ice-cream
hehehe
then enjoy with my gang....
a bak kut teh steamboat nite...
eat a lot...damn full...
and i receive a lot of wishes from fren...
thx a lot~~

today is my BIRTHDAY & also is shyh yi BIRTHDAY...
reali unbelievable that i got a coursemate with is same BIRTHDAY with me
then also is huey ching BIRTHDAY~~
wish both of them n myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY
good luck to us & may all of our dream cm true~~

1 comments:

Princess on October 23, 2010 at 2:37 AM said...

hello fren:wat call u gv us ha!!!
"voice most loud gang"!!!
so bad lah u~
hahahhh...

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting