Friday, May 21

my new hair style ^^

Posted by Alison at Friday, May 21, 2010
19may 2010...i have go for a hair cut with my fren yukomi ling ling~~v have go to wave cut~~it cost expensive n oso need to book oni can go~~i dono me izzit should nt go there for my hair cut...
i finally cut a style that i not brave to cut it last time...guess c wat style i cut? boy cut? short style? baby style? NO NO NO...all wrong...i cut want is left side short n right side long...i cnt believe i will go cut it...i still REMEMBER when i after form6, i go for a hair cut..d barber ask me can accept dis type of hair style ont and i say NO...but now......UNBELIEVABLE~~


this is my old hair style...this already is short hair, i still go cut shorter than this want~~
oh my....


my new hair style...how was it?


new hair style with wear spec n no spec...gt any different? big different rite??


is my new hair style nice? act i think dat is ok for me bt i reali vy dislike d moden side,vy funny ler...then behind is vy short, i cnt accept it~~some more my dad say nt nice~~ *sad sad*
all my fren saw me dat time oso gv me SHOCK eyes!!! gt 2 of my fren say cool~~
arg~~~should i just stay at home n don go out???OMG~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting