Thursday, May 27

why???

Posted by Alison at Thursday, May 27, 2010
★ why will like this?
★ why always like this?
★ why is me?

i dono what happen....

why got ppl can treat u so good then after that not care u anymore?like disappear in the world for few month or even longer than that...

why i always meet those kind of ppl?
if u is don1 friend with me then pls don do like this to me...is really hurt man~~
actually i no need u all like this treat me...no need u all specific to treat me good than not care me at all...this is not i want~~

i really hate those kind of ppl...at 1st treat u very good, always take care u...then disappear for a long time n din tell u any news then suddenly appear in front of u again~~
bull shit~~what kind of ppl is this?what kind of friend is this?

this izzit call '无事不登三宝殿' ? no do not goes to the temple? this kind of friend call them go die la...got need only will find u, not need that time lazy to care u at all~~~

this kind of ppl pls get out of my world...don disturb me~~i not need at all...THX!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting