Monday, May 17

SHOCK!!!

Posted by Alison at Monday, May 17, 2010
I didn't think that i still have market price wor~~me already single for so long time d, suddenly got a guy tell me that he want chase me but we already got few month didn't contact d...all happen in suddenly, let me get shock~~but the reason is that guy small than me 2years o~~that mean this relationship is "姐弟恋"...

"姐弟恋"...i always say it won happen to me but didn't think that today will happen~~
my friend say :-
★恋爱不论年龄及辈分~只有你情我愿
★只要真心相爱,年龄不是问题。。。爱情不分贵贱,幸福就在你手里

After i think, actually "姐弟恋" nothing special only, just like normal couple also can be very happy and very sweet..as long as they love each other then is ok d~~Wish all my fren who have couple want then always oso so sweet sweet n happy, those who din have want then will meet their another part soon~~

2 comments:

Jackie on May 17, 2010 at 8:43 PM said...

wao...mean u think to accept ?XD

Alison on May 17, 2010 at 9:29 PM said...

har??when i say so wor...

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting