Thursday, May 20

USA candy

Posted by Alison at Thursday, May 20, 2010
USA CANDY~~~souvenirs from my cousin who just come bck from her study at usa...i was shock when she take so many candy come out when i go her house find her...hehe ^^ still let aunty say us big children...o(∩_∩)o...haha

5 boxs of CANDY~~


fruit shape of CANDY~~


Gobstopper...
greetings to you from willy WONKA himself~~feed your imagination~~wahaha


fish fish...Swedish Fish~~


Rainbow Nerds...so colourful...


craving something chewy? then try Runts~~

have fun with those candy~~my sis say " jie...wats wrong with u?candy also want to take photo meh!!! " n my bro ans "jie crazy liao..." haha...i think i reali crazy liao....cause me is 38...dis is wat my uni fren call....haha xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

小女孩の心声 Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | web hosting